Associate, Production Artist
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 7:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate, Production Artist jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Associate, Production Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate, Production Artist?
Full Time Job
Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE), located in Washington, D.C., is one of the largest integrated sports and entertainment companies in the country with one of the most diverse partnership groups in all of sports. MSE owns and operates five professional sports teams: the 2019 WNBA Champion Washington Mystics, the 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals, NBA's Washington Wizards, NBA G League's Capital City Go-Go, and NBA 2K League's Wizards District Gaming. The company is also co-owner of aXiomatic, which has controlling interest in global esports franchise Team Liquid, and owns and operates Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. MSE also manages MedStar Capitals Iceplex, the state-of-the-art training facility for the Capitals and EagleBank Arena on George Mason University's campus. In conjunction with the District of Columbia and Events DC, MSE is a partner in a new sports and entertainment facility in Southeast DC on the St. Elizabeth's East campus that opened in September 2018. Facility highlights include MedStar Wizards Performance Center, the brand-new training facility for the Wizards, Go-Go and Mystics, and a 4,200-seat arena which serves as the new home of the Mystics and Go-Go. MSE also co-owns and operates Monumental Sports Network (MSN) with the NBC Sports Group. MSN is the mid-Atlantic region's top destination for exclusive fan experiences and original sports content across desktop, tablet, mobile and OTT streaming devices. Visit www.monumentalsports.com.
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: Monumental Design serves as the in-house creative agency for Monumental Sports & Entertainment. The Associate, Production Artist is responsible for the execution of print & digital assets from existing key art within the Monumental Design portfolio.
Are you an experienced production artist who is detail driven and ready to join an outstanding team of talented designers, creators and innovators? We would love to hear from you!
• Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers (in-house and external)
• Construct on-brand, press/release-ready files based on supplied specifications for a variety of mediums including photography, web, social media, out of home, print and email
• Build various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production.
• Provide detailed image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation as needed.
• Prepare images for online and mobile applications.
• Follow a design timeline and approval process to ensure tasks are being delivered on time.
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise with the creative team, vendors, and internal clients.
• Handle internal file structure as well as catalog and reference art for future projects.
• Assist Traffic Manager in organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree.
• 1 years of professional design experience.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
• Demonstrate strong typographic and layout skills.
• A portfolio of previous design work to showcase experience and outstanding attention to detail.
• Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and a desire to meet client expectations.
• Results-oriented, competitive and dedicated to success.
• Flexibility to work extended/irregular hours including last minute, game day needs.