Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2023 3:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Assistant Supervisor jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Assistant Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
In September 2022, MSE acquired the regional sports network, then-called NBC Sports Washington and newly rebranded as Monumental Sports Network. Monumental Sports Network now holds the exclusive local television media rights to Capitals', Wizards', and Mystics' games. The network is both a linear channel and a digital operation. Prior to acquiring the linear platform, the digital platform was launched by MSE in 2016, as the first-of-its-kind regional sports network for digital, mobile, and streaming platforms. Those linear and digital platforms are now combined and join Caps Radio, Wizards Radio, MSE Outdoor and Monumental Productions for a full suite of six media enterprises.
In addition to Capital One Arena – a venue which hosts 3M visitors across over 250 events annually, MSE also manages MedStar Capitals Iceplex (training facility for the Capitals), MedStar Health Performance Center (training facility for the Wizards, Mystics, and Go-Go) and EagleBank Arena (a 12,000 live event venue on George Mason University's campus).
In July 2020, MSE partnered with William Hill (subsequently acquired by Caesars Entertainment) to open the first ever in-arena sportsbook in North America, now called Caesars Sportsbook. The space now also boasts a destination culinary experience, Guy Fieri's DC Kitchen Bar.
MSE opened ''District E powered by Ticketmaster'' in the spring of 2023, a flagship esports and entertainment venue. This 14,000-square-foot live-event theater offers a 365-day-a-year series of immersive experiences in esports, music, culinary excellence, event programming, and community events.
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies, and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Assistant Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and participating with the Operations Crew to ensure efficiency of the changeover for events.
Are you passionate and hardworking with the ability to lead? We'd love to hear from you!
• Assist in arranging of facilities and in set-ups for exhibitions, conventions, sports events, and other entertainment.
• Assist Sr. Director in directing the changeover to the area facilities from one event to another.
• Assist with directing the placement, arrangement, removal, and storage of furniture, carpet, mats, drapes, and similar properties and equipment.
• Assist with supervising accurate set-up of dashers, sports equipment, portable seating, etc. to assure the safety of both participants and patrons.
• Supervise the Operations Staff in the absence of the Sr. Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two years related experience.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holiday, shift-work, and events as needed.