Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Assistant Editor is responsible for both long-form and short-form creative content with a focus on setting up and organizing media for editing team.
Do you have experience with Adobe Premier, are creative, highly organized and love sports? We would love to hear from you!
• Collaborate with Editor, Sr Editor and Post-Production Supervisor to drive workflow and meet delivery deadlines.
• Ingest and organize department media.
• Coordinate projects, build story string-outs / scene cutdowns for news, live, as-live, and docu-reality programming.
• Sync and log footage.
• Research music and update stock footage.
• Assist with final video deliverables and archiving.
• Support Editors and Sr Editors with team projects as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 1 years of experience in an editing and production environment.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
• Must have knowledge of CatDV and Adobe Creative Suite products.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Interest in sports is helpful.
• Knowledge of basic office computing skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.