Account Executive, Inside Sales
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: Inside Sales, Account Executive is responsible for selling and servicing new accounts, building and implementing new ideas to drive ticket sales revenue, and performing basic office functions as needed.
Are you highly motivated, passionate about building a career in sales, and love sports? We would love to hear from you!
• Sell a full menu of ticket products for MSE properties, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets, and hospitality packages.
• Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell season ticket packages and group tickets.
• Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
• Contact past customers to generate new sales and actively build opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals.
• Cordially and efficiently handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
• Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Capital One Arena to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and work different events and games as assigned in order to best support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
• Results-orientated and competitive approach to the selling process.
• Experience with Archtics and Microsoft Office computer software and contact management systems.
• Prior sales experience is helpful.
• Flexibility to work evening, weekends, and holidays as needed.
All applicants for employment at Monumental Sports are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Monumental Sports will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief, disability or pregnancy on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable laws.