Fashion Booking Agent
Montreuil GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
(This is a remote position)
Montreuil Group is a full service creative agency that represents and markets an exclusive assemblage of talent and influencers in the fashion, media and entertainment industry.
Montreuil Group is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Talent/Booking Agent who possesses a strong desire to grow with a team.
Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to grow with our agency as well as our talent and assist with their success.
We're looking for a booking agent who can work remotely on a part-time to full time basis to assist
with negotiating and booking creative gigs in their respective industry, both domestically and internationally
communicating with the talent, and being the point of contact for fee negotiations.
Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands, and be highly motivated to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as an Agent. Previous background in fashion appreciated
.*** Booking Talent with Music background need not apply for this position****
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing working relationships with the talent
- Seeking opportunities relevant to talent's niche
-Growing relationships with other agencies and companies in order to bring awareness to the talent we represent
- Assist with the Development of the talent and their profiles to ensure maximum commercial potential
- The ability to network with other industry professionals to achieve our client goals
- Invoicing and getting fees to our artist/talent.
- Prior experience within a booking agent role and sales experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who thrives while working collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure
We're looking for a candidate to grow with this artist both domestically and internationally.
Candidates with management experience in the public relations, marketing with strong fashion industry experience are encouraged to apply. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online