Spring Intern - Development
Mojo Global Arts LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Remote Part-Time Unpaid Development Internship
MoJo Global Arts, LLC. is looking for a hard-working, motivated college or graduate school student to fill our Content Development Internship for the 2024 Spring semester starting January 2nd. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in Film and Television Development and Writing, possess knowledge of the entertainment industry (including major industry events and awards season), and be enthusiastic about gaining hands-on experience in Development. The internship lasts 4 months (up to April 30th).
• Do script and screener coverage
• Assist with general research about TV shows, films, networks, and talent
• Create and design pitch decks for projects and presentations for executives
• Assist with script overviews and designing one-pagers
• Update the international development contact sheet on a weekly basis
• Assist with collating and keeping track of international streaming platforms and shows
• Assist in creating and writing taglines/synopsis for relevant titles
• Assist with social media management (Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook)
*Private screenings, and festival screenings (when available)
*Meetings with the company executives and writers
*Updating Industry Database
*Theoretical information about scriptwriting structure for TV and film.
• Must be a college student (undergraduate or graduate) and eligible to receive college credit throughout the duration of the internship
• Ability to commit three full days a week or at least 3 hours every day with the accommodation of class schedules
• Strong writing skills along with the ability to communicate ideas effectively
• Self-starter with a driven, positive, and motivated work ethic
• An organized work style with the ability to multitask
• Designing skills
• Proficiency in PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Midjourney
• Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus but not required.
• Spanish-speaking applicants are a priority but are not required.