Intern - Editing and Postproduction
Mojo Global Arts LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Editing and Postproduction jobs in Los Angeles-CA
MoJo Global Arts, LLC. is looking for a hard-working, motivated college or graduate school student to fill an intern position in the production of a docuseries about one of the most iconic places in the Hollywood music scene, working with and assisting actor-producer Olivia Barash during the Spring semester. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in Documentary Production and Writing, possess knowledge of the film production process, and be enthusiastic about gaining hands-on experience in the unscripted department.
• Assist with general research
• Assist with organizing backup footage and linking projects throughout different systems (AVID and Premier)
• Assist with screener coverage and post-production notes
• Assist in creating and writing taglines/synopses
• Must be a college student (undergraduate or graduate) and eligible to receive college credit throughout the duration of the internship
• Editing knowledge on AVID and Premier, particularly linking files and transferring projects from one system to the other.
• Knowledge of Macintosh operative system.
• Ability to commit three full days a week or at least 3 hours every day with the accommodation of class schedules
• Strong writing skills (applied to unscripted content) along with the ability to communicate ideas effectively
• Self-starter with a driven, positive, and motivated work ethic
• An organized work style with the ability to multitask