Intern - Development
Mojo Global Arts LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Remote Part-Time Unpaid Internship
MoJo Global Arts, LLC. is looking for a hard-working, motivated college or graduate school student to fill our Content Development Internship for the Spring semester. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in Film and Television Development and Writing, possess knowledge of the entertainment industry (including major industry events and awards season), and be enthusiastic about gaining hands-on experience in Development.
• Script and screener coverage
• Assist with general research about TV shows, films, networks, and talent
• Create and design pitch decks for projects and presentations for executives
• Assist with script overviews and designing one-pagers
• Assist and shadow one of our executives
• Update international development contact sheet on a weekly basis
• Assist with collating and keeping track of international streaming platforms and shows
• Attending, reading, and recapping any industry literature/news/webinars for the team
• Update and keep track of the approved documents and pitch material for all titles
• Assist in creating and writing taglines/synopses for relevant titles
* Pitch decks and presentation: pitch, one-sheets, clients press. Overall company press.
* Presence in LinkedIn and IMDPro
* Research on streamer platforms
* Reading scripts in Spanish and thinking of comparable projects
• Must be a college student (undergraduate or graduate) and eligible to receive college credit throughout the duration of the internship
• Ability to commit three full days a week or at least 3 hours every day with the accommodation of class schedules
• Strong writing skills along with the ability to communicate ideas effectively
• Self-starter with a driven, positive, and motivated work ethic
• An organized work style with the ability to multitask
• Designing skills
• Proficiency in PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus but not required.
• Spanish speaking applicants are a priority but are not required.