Intern - Video Editor
MN2S Music and Talent AgencyRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Editor jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Video Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Video Editor? Reports to:
Location: MN2S CORP
31 NE 17 STREET, Miami, FL 33132, United States
(Remote and / or Office accessibility)
VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIP (MIAMI/REMOTE)
Who are we?
MN2S is a vibrant, creative and fast-growing international talent booking agency, global music distributor and label management company. We also offer PR services and social media management to artists, celebrities and brands as part of a multi-faceted and innovative business model that's unique within the entertainment industry. As leaders within our sphere, we're recognized internationally as a progressive and forward-thinking agency that chooses to do things differently.
Established in London over 25 years ago, we now operate in over 125 countries, working with a diversity of celebrities, sports personalities, music artists, DJs, producers and independent labels. Our company HQ remains in London, United Kingdom and our Miami office is now based in Ampersand Studios.
Why should you work for us?
This is an exciting opportunity for a video editor to take their creative career to the next level by working with one of Europe's top entertainment agencies, providing the candidate with essential experience and broadening their professional portfolio. We're looking for a talented editor with a creative edge, who has the ability to use Adobe Premiere Pro to produce and edit video content. The right candidate will have a working knowledge of editing software, along with the necessary drive and enthusiasm to fulfil the role effectively. This internship can take place in-office in our Miami HQ, or be taken on remotely from anywhere in the world.
Please submit a portfolio of your work when applying for this position.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in creating and editing high-quality video content
• Proficiency in editing software such as Adobe Premiere (other programs also desirable)
• Ability to produce and edit content that adheres to a strict brief• Experience in working or interning for a similar business (design, music, media)
• Creative perspective and ability to generate engaging ideas
• Familiarity with contemporary trends in the world of video content
• Producing and editing video content in response to a variety of briefs
• Be a brand ambassador for MN2S
• Demonstrate core values of the company on a day-to-day basis in all activities
• MN2S may vary the duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the business
• Demonstrable experience in video editing
• Highly proficient in Adobe Premiere and/or other video editing software
• Ability to work to a brief and produce/edit creative and professional video content
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for videography
• A target-driven self-starter
• Strong team player and collaborative mindset
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to manage time extremely well, multi-task and prioritize important work
• Highly organized and confident in a fast-paced environment
Please note that this is position is an unpaid internship. The internship will ideally last 6 months, however we are able to offer some flexibility for the right candidate. The minimum duration is 3 months.