Intern - Illustration
MN2S Music and Talent AgencyRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Illustration jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Illustration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Illustration? Reports to: VFX Supervisor Location: MN2S Corp
31 NE 17 STREET, Miami, FL 33132, United States (Remote and / or Office accessibility)
Illustration Intern (Miami /Remote)
Who are we
MN2S is a vibrant, creative and fast-growing international talent booking agency, global music distributor and label management company. We also offer PR services and social media management to artists, celebrities and brands as part of a multi-faceted and innovative business model that's unique within the entertainment industry. As leaders within our sphere, we're recognized internationally as a progressive and forward-thinking agency that chooses to do things differently.
Established in London over 25 years ago, we now operate in over 125 countries, working with a diversity of celebrities, sports personalities, music artists, DJs, producers and independent labels. Our company HQ remains in London, United Kingdom and our Miami office is now based in Ampersand Studios.
Why should you work for us
This is an exciting opportunity for an Illustration Intern to elevate their creative career, develop their skills and expand their portfolio by working with one of Europe's top entertainment agencies. We're looking for a naturally talented illustrator and designer with the ability to produce both digital and physical illustrations of artists and celebrities for use in merchandise and product design. This internship can take place in-office in our Miami HQ, or be taken on remotely from anywhere in the world.
Please submit a portfolio of your work when applying for this position . The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in creating high-quality illustrations (using both physical and digital media)
• Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Illustrator (other programs also desirable)
• Ability to produce accurate illustrations of artists and celebrities
• Experience in working or interning for a similar business (design, music, media)
• Creative attitude and ability to generate engaging visual ideas
• Familiarity with new and relevant trends in the world of illustration and design
• Producing illustrations of artists and celebrities for merchandise ranges
• Be a brand ambassador for MN2S
• Demonstrate all the core values of the company on a day-to-day basis in all activities
• MN2S may vary the duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the business
• Successful and demonstrable experience in illustration
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator (and other similar programs)
• Ability to produce illustrations and designs in accordance with any given brief
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for art and illustration
• A target-driven self-starter
• Strong team player and collaborative mindset
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to manage time extremely well, multi-task and prioritize important work
• Highly organized and confident in a fast-paced environment
Please note that this is position is an unpaid internship. The internship will ideally last 6 months, however we are able to offer some flexibility for the right candidate. The minimum duration is 3 months.