Intern - Animator
MN2S Music and Talent AgencyRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
31 NE 17 STREET, Miami, FL 33132, United States
(Remote and / or Office accessibility due to Covid-19 measures)
This is an exciting opportunity for an animation intern to elevate their creative career by working with one of the world's top independent music, talent and entertainment agencies. We're looking for a naturally talented animator with a creative flair, who has the ability to work to a brief and produce 3D animations, visual assets, NFTs, virtual merchandise and more. The right candidate will have drive, tenacity and enthusiasm and show dedication to the role.
Please submit a portfolio of your work when applying for this position.
Please note this is an un paid internship position, offering the chance to gain invaluable experience working with celebrities and a multi-national music and talent agency that has been in operation for over 25 years.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in creating high-quality animations and visual media
• Proficiency in animation and design software (see selection criteria)
• Ability to create traditional animations (3D, Motion Graphics, Hand Drawn, Vector, 2D), NFTs and original visual assets and identities for clients
• Creative mindset and ability to generate engaging visual ideas
• Familiarity with new and relevant trends in the world of animation and design
• Producing animations, NFTs, designs and assets in response to a variety of briefs
• Designing NFTs
• Demonstrate all the core values of the company on a day-to-day basis in all activities
• MN2S may vary the duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the business
• Successful and demonstrable experience in animation and design
• Proficient in Maya, Houdini, Adobe Creative suite software or other 3D animation packages
• Ability to work to a brief and produce creative animations, designs and visual assets for branding purposes
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for animation, graphic design and visual branding
• A target-driven self-starter
• Strong team player and collaborative mindset
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to manage time extremely well, multi-task and prioritize important work
• Highly organized and confident in a fast-paced environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online