MKGNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Director jobs in New York-NY
We are searching for an experienced, passionate, creative and ambitious Account Director to support one of the agency's leading accounts. This role calls for the candidate to lead a robust account and creative team, and work directly with the client to grow the business and strengthen the relationship. Beyond working with the client, it is crucial that the candidate also form strong relationships with partner agencies and sponsorship partners. This person will lead a team in conceptualizing and executing top-notch brand experiences that further the clients' business objectives and showcase the full creative and strategic potential of the agency. The position will have ultimate responsibility for all deliverables to the client, and will be expected to institute systems and processes to improve output. Strong experience in account leadership, client relations and brand marketing are required. Candidates should have a strong track record of building relationships between brand and agency, with demonstrable strategic leadership and passion for delivering and executing innovative ideas and experiences.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing overall client relationship, setting clear expectations and anticipating clients needs.
- Serving as internal brand custodian, effectively communicating brand guidelines, goals and expectations to resources within and outside the agency.
- Creating and implementing strategies for growing the account.
- Leading collaboration with clients' agencies-of-record in cross-platform projects.
- Setting clear goals, demonstrating leadership and providing insights to the internal account team.
- Establishing and coordinating internal and external deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinating with other company leaders to ensure client service remains best-in-class.
- Developing success metrics and accountability structures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in an account leadership role AND brand marketing/advertising.
- Have experience working with agency partners to develop cohesive marketing campaigns
- Have a keen understanding and experience in the experiential marketing space.
- Have experience in working in the experiential marketing landscape.
- Be able to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply their organizational and managerial skills accordingly.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- A proven track-record of leading client-agency relationships and delivering strong performance and results.
- Relevant agency experience.
- Travel (roughly 30% of time).