MKGLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2022 11:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
MKG is seeking a resourceful and enthusiastic Account Coordinator to support one key line of business for the agency. This is a strategic and qualitative role that develops and produces virtual and live event activations and will report into a Senior Account Manager on the business. The ideal candidate will have a genuine desire to roll up their sleeves, learn in a fast paced environment, with the ability to problem-solve through ambiguity.
The Account Coordinator will support the team to produce activations of small and medium-size, as well as have the opportunity to manage their own events. They will also play a key administrative role within the team. All programs will be in support of the client's B2B Marketing efforts targeting their agency and brand side marketing clients across various industry tentpoles, brand-owned summits and everything in between.
Note: this client focuses on social networks, technology and media.
MAJOR JOB OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support team in planning and executing all B2B programs, both virtual and physical
- They will transcribe and distribute meeting minutes, create and maintain event program status reports/documents, production schedules, and task lists for all active projects.
- Provide administrative support including organizing and maintaining internal and external resources
- Prepare meeting materials and author and circulate thorough notes for all status meetings and project-related meetings
- Actively contribute to creative ideation for brand activations and initiatives
- Track expenses; process, manage, and file invoices; Ensure all internal team members' project expenses are requested and accounted for
- Shadow Account Executives/Managers on the business to learn the ins and outs to producing pre-recorded and live experiences
- Support coordinating all 3rd party vendors, generally to include virtual platforms, venue, catering, décor and furnishings, graphics, fabrication, installation and dismantle, labor, audio visual, content capture, etc.
- Provide assistance in event measurement, surveying and reporting
- Work with 3rd party invitation software; write, design and distribute invites for events
- Design and deploy communications via registration tool (as required): save-the-date, invites, reminders to register, event reminder, thank you emails, post-event surveys
- Craft and send out post-satisfaction surveys to speakers and audiences to collect valuable insights for future planning and event analytics
- Track key feedback in the master database
- Manage calendars for internal and external meeting bookings
- Support management of large scale cross-functional virtual programs by developing detailed project plans with activity based milestones. Be prepared to do the same for in-person programs in the future
- Serve as internal brand custodian, organizing and maintaining internal resources, effectively communicating brand guidelines, goals and expectations to resources within and outside the agency
- Support management and production of remote video shoots. This includes pre/post production, and oversight of all video edits including but not limited to music, animations, interstitials, copy editing, etc.
- Traveling 25-30%
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Interact professionally with various levels of Company employees and outside representatives
- Prepare reports and correspondence
- Handle highly confidential information
- Meet tight time constraints and deadlines
- Analyze situations and identify problems
- Exercise judgment and creativity in making decisions
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Some travel for events will be expected
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of work experience involving project management, event production (physical & virtual), and client management
- Candidates must have 1-2 years of experience working directly with clients and internal teams to deliver on projects from client brief through to execution.
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience with Splashthat a plus
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Stellar project management skills and a track record of planning, executing, and delivering results for complex and cross-functional technical projects
- Interpersonal and inter-team skills, including partnership building, mentorship, and conflict resolution within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Proven experience presenting business and technical content, and complex analytical results to peers and general audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of organizational dynamics, change management, and process improvement
- Communication experience with story-telling and presentations utilizing tools such as PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Have an interest in keeping up with the latest industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues
- Ability to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply organizational skills accordingly
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Google Suite, Keynote, Outlook, Marketing Tools, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop a plus
- Remote and in-person production experience
- Copy-editing/writing skills
- Based in LA