MKGLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
MKG is searching for a smart and enthusiastic Account Coordinator to help manage one of the agency's key accounts out of our NYC office. The ideal candidate will have a genuine desire to roll up their sleeves, learn in a fast paced environment, with the ability to problem-solve through ambiguity. The Account Coordinator will report directly to the Account Manager and will provide support to the full Account team.
The Account Coordinator will support the Department to produce activations of small and medium-size. They will also play a key administrative role within the team. All programs will be in support of the client's B2B Marketing efforts targeting their agency and brand side marketing clients across various industry tentpoles, brand-owned summits and everything in between. Programs will be virtual through 2021, and will be both physical and integrated in the future.
Note: this client focuses on social networks, technology and media.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support team in planning and executing all B2B programs, both virtual and physical
- They will transcribe and distribute meeting minutes, create and maintain event program status reports/documents, production schedules, and task lists for all active projects.
- Provide administrative support including organizing and maintaining internal and external resources
- Prepare meeting materials and author and circulate thorough notes for all status meetings and project-related meetings
- Actively contribute to creative ideation for brand activations and initiatives
- Track expenses; process, manage, and file invoices; Ensure all internal team members' project expenses are requested and accounted for
- Shadow Account Executives/Managers on the business to learn the ins and outs to producing pre-recorded and live experiences
- Support coordinating all 3rd party vendors, generally to include virtual platforms, venue, catering, décor and furnishings, graphics, fabrication, installation and dismantle, labor, audio visual, content capture, etc.
- Provide assistance in event measurement, surveying and reporting
- Work with 3rd party invitation software; write, design and distribute invites for events
- Design and deploy communications via registration tool (as required): save-the-date, invites, reminders to register, event reminder, thank you emails, post-event surveys
- Craft and send out post-satisfaction surveys to speakers and audiences to collect valuable insights for future planning and event analytics
- Track key feedback in the master database
- Manage calendars for internal and external meeting bookings
- Support management of large scale cross-functional virtual programs by developing detailed project plans with activity based milestones. - Be prepared to do the same for in-person programs in the future
- Serve as internal brand custodian, organizing and maintaining internal resources, effectively communicating brand guidelines, goals and expectations to resources within and outside the agency
- Support management and production of remote video shoots. This includes pre/post production, and oversight of all video edits including but not limited to music, animations, interstitials, copy editing, etc.
- When in-person, traveling 25-30%
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of work experience involving project management, event production (physical & virtual), and client management
- Candidates must have 1-2 years of experience working directly with clients and internal teams to deliver on projects from client brief through to execution.
- Experience across virtual event channels such as Zoom, Zoom Webinar, BlueJeans Events and WebEx
- Have an understanding of the experiential landscape
- Have an interest in keeping up with the latest industry trends
- Be able to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply their organizational skills accordingly
- Have excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when projects shifts occur
- Comfort presenting business and technical content to peers and general audiences
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Google Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Marketing Tools
- Have the ability to manage up
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects/disciplines
- 2+ years relevant experience client-facing experience within a creative agency, large production studio and/or client-side in a tech company
- Remote and in-person production experience
- Copy-editing/writing skills
- Based in LA
- Open to Covid-safe travel