Digital Marketing Manager
Missing Piece GroupNewark, NJ
Full Time Job
Missing Piece Group is a full-service music company headquartered in Newark, NJ: a marketing and publicity agency, management company and record label.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. The team member will create and manage specific project campaigns, overseeing creation, execution, tracking and reporting of a range of online and digital campaigns for musicians, labels, concert producers and more.
Campaign setup and management
- Develop, implement and manage ongoing overall marketing campaigns for event and music release projects.
- Coordinate / manage campaign development across internal & external team members on all phases; working closely with PR, social media, management and client teams.
Lead digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Manage client newsletter and communication via newsletter, web and social media planning.
- Roll out, manage and optimize digital ad campaigns on agency projects.
- Research and outreach to appropriate online influencers and playlisters per project.
- Analysis, optimization and best practices consulting for client online channels.
- Client CRM management, social metrics and reporting.
- Map out and implement overall creative timeline and content calendar per project.
Support client DSP / streaming outreach as needed
- Coordinate with artist team on tactics to build and engage digital audiences across channels.
- Ongoing promotional outreach to editorial & programming teams with digital streaming and video partners.
Overall tracking and reporting
- Track and report on all elements of campaign rollout including newsletter and advertising response rates, social media engagement, conversion tracking to ticket sales or music consumption.
- Social / digital growth for client campaigns
- Promotion / streaming outreach and results
- Press and media as needed
- Innate understanding of social and digital channels, including familiarity with specific newsletter, ad and social platforms, project management systems e.g. Asana, Monday.com
- Experience (~1-2 years) within music media, concert / venue marketing, management, record label, or related field
- Regular attendance / marketing & social coverage of client events and concerts
- Compelling and creative online voice and writing style
- Familiarity with digital tracking tools:
- Youtube & Google metrics, Facebook ad manager
- Spotify, BuzzAngle, Chartmetric commercial & streaming reporting
- Native app analysis
- Optional skills: content development & production
- Graphic design
- Audio / video - podcast, basic video editing, etc
Full-time position based in Missing Piece HQ office in Newark, NJ - temporarily remote until reopening pending Covid protocols.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online