Digital / Marketing Manager
Missing Piece GroupNewark, NJ
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Digital / Marketing Manager to join our team. The team member will create and manage specific project campaigns, and develop and implement online marketing and social media strategies, initiatives and campaigns for a range of musicians, labels, publishers and more.
- Campaign setup and management
- Develop, implement and manage ongoing overall marketing campaigns for agency and record label projects.
- Coordinate / manage campaign development across internal & external team members on all phases.
- Lead digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Roll out, manage and optimize digital ad campaigns on agency projects.
- Research and outreach to appropriate online influencers and playlisters per project.
- Manage ongoing rollout of social messaging and assets with each client.
- Analysis, optimization and best practices consulting for client online channels.
- Client CRM management, social metrics and reporting.
- Map out and implement overall creative timeline and content calendar per project.
- Support client DSP / streaming outreach
- Coordinate with artist team on tactics to build and engage digital audiences across channels.
- Ongoing promotional outreach to editorial & programming teams with digital streaming and video partners.
- MPG social and digital communication
- Ongoing Spotitify playlisting and outreach - manage and grow internal playlist channels.
- Work with team to ensure ongoing flow of creative and compelling social content on MPG channels to support projects and grow overall audience.
- MPG Website & social front-end posting, tracking & analysis
- Overall tracking and reporting
- Social / digital growth for client campaigns
- Promotion / streaming outreach and results.
- Press and media as needed
- Innate understanding of social and digital channels
- Experience (~1-2 years) within music media, management,
record label marketing, or related
- Compelling and creative online voice
- Familiarity with digital tracking tools:
- Youtube & Google metrics
- Spotify, BuzzAngle, Chartmetric commercial & streaming reporting
- Native app analysis
- Optional skills: content development & production
- Graphic design
- Audio / video - podcast, basic video editing, etc.
Full-time position based in Missing Piece HQ office in Newark, NJ - or could be set up in satellite office in Nashville, TN (or other location) as alternate. (Temporarily remote until September 2021 pending Covid protocols).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online