Executive Assistant To The CEO
MiramaxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Exercising discretion to act as gatekeeper, including managing calendars to schedule both internal and external meetings, answering and filtering high-volume incoming calls and screening incoming emails and information.
• Prioritizing conflicting needs.
• Logging and tracking script submissions.
• Sending scripts out for coverage and preparing the CEO for weekend reads.
• Communicating directly with other executives on behalf of the CEO.
• Preparing and editing outgoing correspondence regarding matters of significance, to include email messages, memos, etc.
• Performing confidential administrative responsibilities.
• Handling special requests as directed which may include purchasing gifts, tickets to games, etc.
• Interacting regularly with ownership and senior management.
• Identifying ways to enhance executive productivity and organizational effectiveness, proposing and helping drive execution of solutions.
• Arranging and booking heavy international and domestic travel itineraries.
• Completing expense reports.
• Confirming conference rooms and/or locations, attendees, and times for meetings.
• 2 years experience working on senior-level desk.
• Agency experience.
• Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively in any situation.
• Discretion and confidentiality is required at all times.