Minted Content, Inc.Santa Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Minted Content is an award-winning, television commercial production company with a fierce focus on quality. We are a leading force in film, television, and advertising, with high-profile clients like Apple, CNN, Nissan, Cadillac, and Taco Bell. The company's expansive slate of directors represents the best in Hollywood and advertising, including James Mangold (Ford v Ferrari), David Leitch (Deadpool 2), Declan Lowney (Ted Lasso), and more.
Our team is seeking a new Staff Accountant to support a great team in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. This is an entry-level position for individuals to learn about all facets of entertainment accounting, learning the day-to-day operations behind television commercial production as well as other film/tv projects. The ideal candidate should be someone with a positive, go-to attitude who is eager to support a multifaceted team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Process Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, Deposits and other financial transactions
• Maintain Accounting Files
• Manage the processing of wire payments and check runs
• Assist recording of monthly employee cash and corporate card expense reports
• Prepare mailings for the Accounting department
• Assist with monthly reconciliation of other general ledger accounts
• Prepare expense reimbursements for payment
• Prepare reports and/or schedules as needed and fulfill other ad-hoc tasks assigned
• Accounting Studies or Finance/Business related degree required.
• Must be proficient in Excel, MS Word and be adept at working in a MAC environment.
• Detail-oriented, strong analytical mindset, and the ability to multi-task with competing assignments.
Seeking to fill an immediate opening working on-premises. Remote interviewing. Social distancing
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online