Paid Intern - Receiving
Minnesota TwinsMinneapolis, MN
Part Time Paid Internship
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist in the daily operations of the department which includes various projects to accomplish the objectives of the department and grow the skills of the selected hire.
• Physically receive all deliveries arriving at Target Field.
• Verify all product arrives in proper condition.
• Verify quantities received match the quantities on the Packing List and Purchase Order.
• Enter quantities and items received in NetSuite software system for all Purchase Orders.
• Coordinate with shipping companies to schedule deliveries at appropriate times.
• Keeping inventory of office supplies, copy centers, and promotional item deliveries.
• Order and restock inventory as needed.
• Communicate with various departments for receiving large deliveries.
• Work with department representatives to preemptively coordinate deliveries.
• General administrative assistance as needed.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate.
• Professional-minded individual who is ready to connect their educational foundation with the real needs and solutions in a small and unique department.
Time Commitment: March 2023 - December 2023
Hours: Flexible Hours, 30 - 40 hours/week
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.