Paid Intern - Human Resources
Minnesota TwinsMinneapolis, MN
Part Time Paid Internship
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist the Human Resources department in payroll, benefits, recruiting, onboarding, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• Must be majoring in Human Resources, or a related field and have an interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multitask.
• Spanish proficiency is preferred.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitments: January 2024 - December 2024.
Hours: 20 hours/week during school, 40 hours/week during summer.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.