Paid Intern - Guest Services & Ballpark Operations
Minnesota TwinsMinneapolis, MN
Part Time Paid Internship
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assists in day-to-day Guest Services and event operations.
• Responsibilities including assisting in the administration and management of Target Field Event staff, including training, recognition, communications, and support.
• Assists in general ballpark management and event set up.
• Coordinates operations of Guest Services booths, as well as operation of some corporate activation elements.
• Coordinates Target Field lost and found.
• Extensive employee and customer involvement.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate.
• Must have previous customer service, supervisory, and leadership experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and/or holidays as required by deadlines and event scheduling.
• Passion for facility and event operations.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
• Must be able to spend several hours at a time standing and/or walking.
Time Commitment: February 2024 - October 2024 (2 positions).
Hours: 40 hours/week, all home games are required.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.