Coordinator, Video Content
Minnesota TwinsMinneapolis, MN
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2023 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Video Content jobs in Minneapolis-MN
Search all Coordinator, Video Content postings
Full Time Job
The Minnesota Twins are looking for a multi-dimensional talent to join the Internal Creative Team. This role is perfect for someone that has the internal drive to create groundbreaking work in both MLB and beyond. Specific skills for the position include video production for social media, as well as video editing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Concept, capture and create engaging content for all Minnesota Twins deliverables across different media channels (social media, TV, broadcast, in-stadium, website, internal department needs).
• Work Closely with the Director, Video Production and Manager, Baseball Content to help support digital and social media content and strategy.
• Create timely, high-quality, digital first content that reflects brand priorities.
• Collaborate closely with the Creative and Social Teams to create custom branded content that speaks with tone and voice of each social media channel.
• Support planning and strategic focus for Minnesota Twins digital platforms, visuals, video, and campaign content.
• Participate in brainstorming/conceptual sessions to share new content ideas and perspectives.
• Help translate our annual creative campaign visual language into all executions for the year.
• Research and analyze current social media trends and be able to apply to current projects.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, and graphics for Minnesota Twins video executions.
• Support Creative and Social Team with ideation, department workload and bandwidth.
• Help with various marketing projects and game day responsibilities as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, design, communications, film, or related field.
• 3-5 years' experience in similar role on creative team for agency and/or in-house team.
• Strong knowledge of the Social Media ecosystem related to video/editing and short form storytelling.
• Outstanding creative perspective and problem-solving skills.
• Strong planning, organization, administrative, and time management skills.
• Strong communication (verbal and written).
• Some experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D.
• Some knowledge of design, motion design and design thinking principles.
• Ability to meet deadlines and produce high-quality executions in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to lift and carry boxes and promotional equipment weighing as much as 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work in a seated position for majority of workday.
• Must be able to thrive in a work from home environment and be flexible with an in-person and in-office work schedule.
• Must be able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level can be high at times.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.