Minnesota TimberwolvesMinneapolis, MN
Full Time Job
You will be a part of building an entertaining and exciting atmosphere where we will train you on what it takes to put on games and events for our organization. You are a critical part to the execution of our departments needs before, during, and after all home games and events. We are looking for self-motivated, ambitious and passionate individual to join our dynamic team.
What would you do?
• You will execute on-court promotions, partner activations, in-arena entertainment and other game night activities to execute a successful event
• Bring excitement to our internal and external events through a positive attitude and a dream to succeed
• Set-up and teardown of interactive entertainment in the arena
• Participate in excellent customer service and fan engagement to improve the fan experience
• Other duties as assigned by Marketing & Live Programming & Entertainment staff
What are your proficiencies or equivalent experiences?
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree or associate's degree preferred
• Strong written and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• Comfortable performing on a team as well as work sufficiently independently.
• Ability to follow direction in a high-energy environment
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
• Excellent attention to detail
Other important information about the job:
EEO Statement: The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx embraces diversity and inclusion, and are proud to be an equal employment opportunity organization. We care deeply for all of our employees, products, and community.
E-Verify Statement: We participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to prove that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot prove this, we will give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) to resolve the issue before any action might be taken against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Apply today for your chance to interview.
Why Join the Pack?
At this organization, we do things a bit differently. We're not your typical sports franchise pouring all of our focus into the playing stage. We're about uniting together to push the culture forward, challenge the status quo, and accomplish things most didn't think was possible. Whether you're blazing trails in ticket sales, creating for our brands, or using your passion to elevate our vision, your contributions will always shine bright. Together, we are on a journey where chasing greatness is constant and breaking new grounds is a norm. Are you ready to bring your passion and creativity to the Pack