Event Ticketing Specialist
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
Title: Event Ticketing Specialist
Class: Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Sr. Director of Ticketing
Working closely with the Senior Director of Ticketing, the Event Ticketing Manager role is primarily to manage the setup, maintenance, execution and settlement of ticketed non-Bucks events at Fiserv Forum. As a member of the ticketing department, this role will also include assisting with Bucks ticketing setup and be a key contributor to the overall ticketing operation.
• Create events, manage ticket inventory and setup marketing promotions on the Ticketmaster and Archtics ticketing systems, from event inception through to financial reconciliation.
• Be a main point of contact for customer service for both our in-house Guest Services and front of house Ticket Office, but also Ticketmaster Customer Services.
• Support the daily financial reporting and reconciliation of events as required.
• Analyze sales trends on all events throughout the onsale period and make recommendations on pricing/production.
• Assist Senior Director with the creation, development and evaluation of seating manifests for Fiserv Forum.
• Build music, family and ancillary events on the Ticketmaster host and Archtics ticketing systems. Oversee inventory management from the onsale through event settlement and financial reconciliation.
• Establish excellent working relations with concert promoters, other internal departments, Bucks and Marquette Basketball.
• Assist Senior Director with the handling of all internal ticket allotments and allocations as required.
• Maintain open dialogue between all box office, Bucks and Marquette ticketing staff to ensure the box office is well staffed and equipped to handle the needs of all events.
• Act as senior management available for customer service inquiries and escalated customer issues.
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
• A minimum two (2) years computerized ticket operations experience, preferably in an Arena environment.
• Advanced level user knowledge of the Ticketmaster, TM1 Event Base and Archtics ticketing systems, policies and procedures.
• Adept computer skills, including all programs in the Microsoft Office suite and online software.
• Proven experience in learning brand new technologies with a demonstrated ability to be a resourceful, hard working and out of the box thinker.
• Significant successful ticket operations management experience.
• Strong math aptitude and ability to attend to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and coordinate multi-faceted plans and issues.
• Established sound organizational and personal interface skills.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Achieve outstanding customer service levels across all areas of the new arena box office
• Manage ticketing inventory on events at the arena from onsale planning through event
date, also successfully completing event settlement and financial reconciliation
• Build and cultivate excellent relations with all visiting event management and promoters
• Develop and maintain user guidelines for event ticketing setup of Special Events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?