Ticket Sales Representative Inside Sales
Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Sales Representative Inside Sales jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Ticket Sales Representative Inside Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Ticket Sales Representative Inside Sales?
Full Time Job
Summary: The Milwaukee Brewers seek competitive and driven individuals that can thrive in a team environment to join the Inside Sales Team as a Ticket Sales Representative. These individuals are responsible for generating revenue through the sale of season and group tickets by calling businesses and qualified leads such as individual-game ticket purchasers and lapsed accounts. Ideal candidates have some experience in sports, thrive in a team environment, possess a desire to learn, positive attitude, are coachable, and have a strong work ethic. This position has a strong skill and career development component. The Brewers sales office is located at American Family Field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Make an average of 100 contacts per day by phone call, email, and face-to-face meetings.
• Sell Brewers season ticket packages (full season, partial plans and mini-plans).
• Sell Brewers group tickets, including All-Inclusive Areas, Suites and tailgates.
• Work weekends, nights, special events, or other Front Office duties as assigned by Senior Manager – Inside Sales.
• Handling a database of assigned leads in an organized and efficient manner.
• Mastering all ticket sales software and technologies used in selling tickets.
• Building relationships with accounts and prospects through seat visits and call campaigns.
• Working well within a competitive team environment that seeks to stimulate collaboration and support amongst its members.
• Maintaining a detailed database of records pertaining to ticket sales prospects and current customers.
• Attending and actively participating in weekly sales meetings by providing input on creative sales ideas and feedback on the daily experience within the role.
• Consistently meeting or exceeding individual sales goals and call requirements.
• Assisting full-time ticket sales staff members with ticket fulfillment duties and other support-related tasks.
• Working game days at American Family Field by staffing the Season Seat Holder Headquarters.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Sports industry and/or Sales experience preferred, but not required. Sales training will be provided.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, however, additional hours may be required on weekends, evenings and some holidays, including (but not limited to) home game days and special events.
Starting a new position in sales is exciting, and can truly evolve into a very rewarding career path. Our goal is to support new sales representatives beginning their careers, not only with on-the-job training, but also by helping create an environment where they can focus on learning, developing and growing personally and professionally. To help support our new staff, minimize concerns around relocating and affording new housing, sales representative relocating from 40-or-more miles away from the ballpark are eligible for free Club-provided housing during the first season of employment. This additionally includes parking, utilities and TV/internet. Other perks of working for the Club include 4 tickets per home game, 2 of every promotional giveaway, and discounts to the Brewers Team Store, MLB.com and MLB TV.