Spring Intern - IT Training
Milwaukee BrewersPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 1/2/2024 7:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - IT Training jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Spring Intern - IT Training postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
As part of the IT Department, the Intern – IT Spring Training will work closely with the Manager - Affiliate IT Operations to assist in various areas of technical operations for the Brewer’s complex in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will be able to work up to 30 hours per week depending on department workload and class schedule. During Spring Training, the ideal candidate will be able to work weekends.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Field and log all basic trouble tickets and service requests through ticketing portal
• Troubleshoot and research solutions for known device issues
• Assist deploying and implementing special projects
• Reference and prepare documentation related to policies and procedures
• Organize and maintain IT assets and inventory
• Assist with support and repair of desktop and laptop computers, printers, telephones, and mobile devices
• Provide phone, in-person, and email support to onsite and remote users
• Assist with configuring and distributing new desktop and laptop computers
• Assist with enterprise software access, troubleshooting, and training
• Assist with in-stadium networking and cabling
• Assist with point-of-sale set-up, configuration, and troubleshooting
• Assist with camera, audio/visual, and scoreboard-related technology
• Assist with IPTV system setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
• Assist with Ticketing system setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
The ideal candidate will be student within three or four semesters of completing an accredited college degree in computer science or information technology; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The preferred schedule would be 15 - 25 hours per week depending on department workload and class schedule.
The Information Technology Department is responsible for evolving and maintaining all aspects of technology on and off the field. Our enthusiastic culture is rooted in delivering a world-class digital experience while promoting a healthy work-life balance. We strive to develop well-rounded IT leaders both in the organization and community.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer an exciting perks package including:
• Online educational platform for personal and professional development
• Mentoring program including training and matching with Brewers mentor
• Employee Resource Groups
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
• Promotional giveaways and other discounts!
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.