Manager - Social Media
Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 11:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager - Social Media jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Manager - Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager - Social Media? *In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
The Manager -Social Media will develop, drive and execute strategies that facilitate awareness and engagement of the Brewers social media platforms across all markets. This person will be the subject matter expert in the tools and resources used in online social media communication to ensure inclusive engagement and user growth. This individual will be responsible for translating baseball content and marketing campaigns into inclusive social media strategies to increase affinity, engagement and traffic across all social platforms, and for executing such strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Major League Baseball to provide social media coverage for all games throughout the season including Spring Training and postseason. This includes photography, caption writing, posting, etc.
• Develop and execute comprehensive and creative social media strategies to increase affinity, engagement and traffic across all Brewers social media platforms including: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and other platforms.
• Work with insights team to identify opportunities to improve and increase brand awareness within diverse audiences through social media.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to create content geared toward introducing and strengthening the Brewers brand to multicultural markets.
• Curate online community discussion, monitor social conversations with social listening tools, and spur engagement and excitement about the brand and/or upcoming events via multiple social media platforms and communities.
• Engage and develop captivating conversations with consumers on our branded social platforms.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of latest trends in social media across all demographics and make recommendations consistent with Club Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) goals and industry best practices.
• Manage and coordinate social media paid advertisement strategies and manage all ad buys, testing, implementation, diversity efforts, etc.
• Develop and lead best practices for social media analytics and paid advertising strategies.
• Provide ongoing expertise in online social media analytics including Facebook and Instagram, YouTube, Twitter metrics, etc.
• Ensure that all online campaigns are effectively tracked through best available and most appropriate online social analytical tools.
• Review ongoing success of social media campaigns using analytics to make significant recommendations and adjustments.
• Develop and lead best practices for texting program by growing the texting database and writing and coordinating with MLB on deployment of texts; ensure inclusive strategies across all markets
• Lead strategies and collaborate creatively with partnership and graphics teams to deliver unique sponsorship activations.
• Communicate with players on marketing efforts and provide social media guidance
• Manage special projects and other tasks as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Knowledge of the game of baseball is required
• Strong copywriting skills is a must
• Have a keen eye for photography
• Experience working with a creative team, providing social media strategy and insights for creative development process
• Some graphic design software skills required (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign)
• Understanding of multicultural audiences is preferred
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and 6-10 years related marketing or advertising experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PC competent with proficiency in Word and Excel. Working knowledge of various social networking sites and applications including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Tumblr, etc.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This is a full-time position. Normal Business Office hours are 9 am - 5 pm however, this position will work additional hours frequently on weekends, evenings and holidays based on the needs of the department. Travel is required for this position to properly cover Spring Training and most regular season road games on social media. This position will travel roughly 25-30% of the time with the majority of travel being during the baseball season.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.