Manager - Partnership Activation
Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
The Manager – Partnership Activation will focus on the development and execution of programming for Milwaukee Brewers partners. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to experiential activation, digital experiences, short and long term strategic planning, and creative ideation. This position involves working cross functionally with internal business units to develop compelling sponsorship programs to drive business and marketing objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage and assist in developing unique, customized programs and solutions for a wide array of Brewers partners
• Fulfill all aspects of sponsorship agreements, both on game days and non-game days, including onsite activations, in-game promotions, VIP experiences, signage, and hospitality
• Work cross functionally with internal departments (Business Analytics, Ticketing, Marketing, Communications, etc.) in the creation of multi-faceted activation initiatives
• Design compelling social and digital activation concepts in partnership with Major League Baseball Advanced Media and Brewers media teams
• Aid the Partnership Sales team in new and renewal business efforts, supporting research, asset evaluation and proposal creation
• Serve as a primary point-of-contact and subject matter expert with external measurement and valuation agencies
• Regular (i.e. daily) research and recapping of traditional TV broadcast, digital and social media mentions, highlight videos and signage inclusions for MBBC partners
• Produce partnership activation books, year-end recaps and brand exposure analyses (TV / streaming / digital / social)
• Work closely with Scoreboard and Game Entertainment staff to ensure all pre-game, in-game and post-game sponsored promotions are running successfully
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, however, additional hours will be required on game days, weekends, evenings and some holidays.