Intern - Performance Nutrition
Milwaukee BrewersPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 2/13/2023 7:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Performance Nutrition jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Performance Nutrition postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
As part of Player Performance, the Intern Performance Nutrition will assist the Performance Nutrition Team with the nutrition program for minor league affiliates.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with Coordinator - Performance Nutrition and Associate - Performance Nutrition on developing educational materials and items for player and program development.
• Assist with plate coaching and nutrition education of players during mealtimes.
• Assist in the delivery and development of nutrition education sessions and classes following the Milwaukee Brewers nutrition curriculum.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate of a Dietetic Program and have previous experience working in baseball (Collegiate, MiLB, MLB) and other team sports.
The Performance Nutrition department believes nutrition is an integral component in the pursuit of optimal performance. Our goal is to empower players to make dietary changes that translate into performance results on and off the field. Educating on the 4 Es of nutrition (Education, Esteem, Environment, Expectation)
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration, and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer a highly competitive perks and benefits package including:
• League wide insurance plan
• Online educational platform for personal and professional development
• Employee Resource Groups
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
• Promotional giveaways and other discounts
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.