Intern - Event Services
Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2023 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Event Services jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Intern - Event Services postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
As part of Event Services, the Intern will provide administrative support to the Stadium Operations and Event Services Departments from approximately March through October. The intern must reside in the Milwaukee area for the duration of the internship.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the scheduling and attendance tracking of event staff (ushers, guest relations, parking security, field security and gate screeners) at American Family Field
• Manage the tracking of lost and found items by logging descriptions and providing photos through Crowdfind, and following up with guests to return items
• Assist with set-up for special events, concourse activations and tailgate coordination
• Gather, track and analyze game-day data through the use of Excel and 24/7 IMS, our incident management software
The ideal candidate will have one or more years of experience in Customer Service, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and remain organized in a fast-paced environment. Candidates with the ability to gather, track and analyze information are preferred.
The Event Services and Stadium Operations Departments are an integral part of providing the best fan experience possible at American Family Field. Our team is here to welcome guests to our beautiful ballpark, assist guests during games, concerts and other events while providing a safe, family friendly experience.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer an exciting perks package including:
• Online educational platform for personal and professional development
• Mentoring program including training and matching with Brewers mentor
• Employee Resource Groups
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
• Promotional giveaways and other discounts!
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.