Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
As part of the Entertainment team, the Gameday Editor will assist with the video and audio production needs of the Club for game day and non-game day projects.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for creating video content to be used during Brewers home games
• Video content may include: Win Videos, Highlight Packages, & Between Inning Features
• Responsible for creating simple graphics to be used during Brewers home games
• Graphic content may include: Milestone Graphics & Sponsor Presentations
• Assist in adding video and graphic content in Ross XPression system
• Quickly edit pre-recorded content to be used in-game
• Responsible for operating scoreboard equipment at American Family Field
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
They should have the following qualifications:
• Experience producing digital video content, sports production is preferred
• Demonstrate editing ability through a strong portfolio
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro
• Basic 2D motion graphic animation skills are required
• Experience with other programs in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus
• Knowledge of encoding specs (codecs, containers, bitrates, etc.).
• Ability to work and thrive in a high stress, time specific environment
• Strong ability to present creative ideas in a clear and professional manner
• Ability to receive and respond to creative direction
Hours vary according to the game and event schedule. Must be available to work all agreed upon home games, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Brewers Entertainment team is responsible for creating a fun and exciting atmosphere at American Field. From engaging scoreboard content to Bernie Brewer, the Johnsonville Famous Racing Sausages, and our entertainment crew, the Brewers Entertainment team is here to make sure your experience at the ballpark is one to remember.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
As a Gameday Editor employee, we are proud to offer you the following perks:
• Ballpark discounts
• Recognition program and incentives
• Diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.