Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 1/14/2022 5:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Clubhouse Assistant jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Clubhouse Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Clubhouse Assistant will perform all assigned duties prior to, during, and after scheduled Brewers games at American Family Field. You will be expected to assist in daily clubhouse operations consistent with Major League standards as laid out in the Milwaukee Brewers Clubhouse Staff Information Guide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide common clubhouse services to major league players and staff as directed by appointed supervisor
• Perform setup of bullpen with necessary game equipment and supplies prior to the start of the game including filling cooler with water, putting out bench towels, gum, and sunflower seeds
• Perform on-field ''bucket'' duties during team batting practice
• Perform pre-game duties assigned at the direction of appointed supervisor including wiping off tables, restocking beverage coolers, restocking snacks, spot vacuuming, cleaning cleats, collecting soiled laundry in hampers, hanging clean laundry back in correct lockers, folding and restocking towels
• Show attentiveness, enthusiasm and promptness during the game while performing assigned duties including securing foul balls, returning all player equipment to designated areas on bench, assist MLB Authenticators to ensure all items are collected and, in their possession,
• Maintain adequate supplies on the bench during the game and cleanup debris from the dugout floor and steps
• Collect and return all equipment and supplies from the dugout and bullpen at the conclusion of the game
• Perform post-game duties assigned at the direction of appointed supervisor including cleaning cleats, collecting soiled laundry in hampers, hanging clean laundry back in correct lockers, restocking toiletry supplies, restocking beverage coolers
• Perform team unpack duties upon team arrival on selected dates as scheduled by appointed supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Candidates must be able to perform physical tasks, with or without accommodation, such as lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and running short distances
• Candidates must be 18 years or older
Active enrollment in college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Spanish speaking preferred.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; jog; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee may be exposed to bodily fluids (sweat, blood and saliva) and must wear safety gloves while handling soiled laundry. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud-moderate.
Hours vary according to the game and event schedule. Must be available the end of March through the end of October. Must be available for day games during the week throughout the season. Maximum of 30 hours per week.