Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 6:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Brew Crew jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Brew Crew postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brew Crew? *In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Summary: Are you outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, confident, and love interacting with people? If so, the Milwaukee Brewers want you to join our gameday entertainment seasonal Brew Crew staff. The Brew Crew is an integral part of the fan experience, with job duties that directly impact our guests and their enjoyment of Brewers games. The Brew Crew also represents the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club throughout the state at mascot appearances. Please note that you MUST live in the Milwaukee area YEAR-ROUND in order to be considered for the Brew Crew! (For instance, if you are a college student, you must go to school in the Milwaukee area, e.g. UWM, Marquette, WLC, etc. If you are from Milwaukee but go to school out of the area, you will not be considered.)
As a member of the Brew Crew, you will not only gain experience in game day execution and operations, you will also be a representative of the Brewers brand both inside and outside of the ballpark, helping to create great experiences for Brewers fans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Cheer on the Brewers during home games
• Entertain and interact with fans at Brewers games, helping to create an overall fun atmosphere
• Represent the Brewers for Johnsonville Famous Racing Sausage mascot appearances on game days and non-game days (including weekdays and weekends)
• Staff all interactive areas throughout the ballpark, including the Kids Zone, Bernie's Terrace, speed pitch, etc.
• Assist with and execute between-innings promotions
• Other opportunities may be available throughout the season including: Brew Crew Lead, Ball Attendant, Office Hours, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Candidates must have reliable transportation and live in Milwaukee area year-round
• Candidates must be willing to commit to a minimum of 30 Brewers home games during the regular season (including weekdays and weekends)
• Candidate should be extremely friendly, outgoing, energetic, and have a positive, ''can-do'' attitude
• Candidates should bring an on-going creativity to the role by looking at ways to reinvent themselves
• Must conduct themselves in a professional manner and be able to respond quickly and thoughtfully to any situation
• Candidates must be available for a virtual audition during normal business hours on February 1st or 2nd (Qualified candidates will be invited to the virtual audition after submitting an application)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation.
The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Must be available to work at least 30 games, arriving 2 hours prior to game time. Must be available to work at least 25 mascot appearances. Having a flexible schedule that allows for working some or all weekday day games is a plus.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.