Video Editor-Social Media
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball ClubMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Video Editor-Social Media jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Video Editor-Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Editor-Social Media? Summary
The Brewers Marketing team is in need of an editor to seasonally help expand social media content efforts, specifically developing and creating video content on TikTok and Instagram. This editor will work primarily in the Adobe Suite, but will also edit in-app, making use of the platform's rich features. We are looking for a creative and proactive team member, who will experiment with different versions of an edit, explore multiple directions and styles while adhering to Club standards, look and feel. A familiarity with short-form video editing and the ability to incorporate graphics and effects will be key. During the season this position will adhere to a 40-hour work week, but will require flexibility in scheduled work times to allow for periodic game-coverage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Cut and assemble source footage and audio.
• Edit in different styles ranging from high-energy hype to promotional and documentary storytelling.
• Color correct and grade footage.
• Edit, design and mix audio.
• Curate music in a number of genres.
• Collaborate with Cinematographer, Social Media team and Productions Manager on creative direction and timelines.
• Add motion graphics and VFX.
• Log metadata and manage catalog of digital footage and assets.
• Encode and share files for use across numerous platforms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Relevant experience producing digital video content
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Expert on TikTok and Instagram including content trends and technical requirements.
• Ability to turn around same-day and real-time edits during games.
• Experience with other programs in the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• An in-depth knowledge of encoding specs (codecs, containers, bitrates, etc.).
• Motion graphic animation skills are a plus.
• 3D design and animation skills are a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Strong self-starter and capable of working independently.
• Ability to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life.
• Strong ability to present creative ideas in a clear and professional manner.
• Ability to receive and respond to creative direction.
• Ability to work with – and excel in – a highly collaborative team environment.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software in addition to Adobe CC software.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position will work 40 hours per week during the Brewers game season and will require weekends, evenings and some holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.