Manager - Help Desk Operations
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball ClubMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 10:24:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager - Help Desk Operations jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Manager - Help Desk Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager - Help Desk Operations?
Full Time Job
Summary Provides oversight of day-to-day Information Technology operations for the front office staff, American Family Field, and American Family Fields of Phoenix.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Oversee and manage IT Help Desk operations and staff to provide a high-level of response time, productivity, technical capabilities, and response efficiency.
• Oversee and manage IT Help Desk operations including hardware, software and connectivity support for end-users. while contributing a strong influence toward the IT Department culture and environment.
• Maintain master inventory spreadsheet for the organization containing all desktops, laptops, and tablets, including the assigned employee, device details and refresh dates
• Oversee the ordering and activation for all iPhones and iPads for MBBC Front Office and Arizona Staff.
• Oversee creation, imaging and deployment of computers throughout the organization
• Manage and track Club IT equipment with asset management software
• Oversee deployment of approved client software within the organization.
• Maintain and support Mitel telecom system including software, hardware, circuits and cabling.
• Develop and implement telecom training initiatives for, iPhones, iPads, voice mail, telephones, and contact center.
• Administer Corporate Phone Directory
• Assist with scoping and implementing data and telecom services for Brewers Special Events
• Assist IT team with day-of-game and after-hours support
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Extensive knowledge of End User desktop software, including Microsoft Office
• Working experience with the ShoreTel/Mitel VoIP Phone System
• Experience providing one-on-one technical training
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work with people
• Analytical, structured approach to problem solving
• Detail oriented, organized
• Strong writing skills and a desire to diligently document common processes and procedures
• Committed to going ''above and beyond'' to serve the customer and providing high quality customer service
• Ability to work extended hours such as nights and weekends, and to be onsite during baseball and non-baseball events as needed, is required
• Occasional travel may be required
Directly supervise full time employees in IT operations. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Travel to the Brewers Spring Training complex in Arizona or a Brewers' minor league affiliate may be required. Expected to consist of less than 5 percent of the employee's total hours.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm. Additional hours may be required as part of an on-call rotation to cover some weekends, evenings, and holidays throughout the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.