Milwaukee Brewers Baseball ClubMilwaukee, WI
Part Time Job
Under the direction of the Senior Manager – Inventory, this position is responsible for maintaining warehouse standards: receiving and checking in retail inventory, maintaining accurate inventory counts, including assisting with physical inventory counts, preparing retail product for Brewers Team Store locations; and merchandising standards: placing product into Brewers Team Store locations and/or kiosks according to retail department visual and merchandising standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned:
• Maintain warehouse standards:
• Receive shipments from vendors and verify the accuracy of package contents
• Report any manifest discrepancies to Senior Manager-Inventory
• Move product to assigned warehouse location utilizing retail point-of-sale system
• Pull and transfer product from warehouse location and prepare for the sales floor
• Transport product to and from retail locations throughout the stadium in an efficient and timely manner
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse and inventory
• Assist in conducting physical inventory throughout the calendar year
• Maintain retail store/kiosk standards:
• Place product on the sales floor according to merchandise map/vendor groupings
• Ensure that all merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed
• Stock and arrange merchandise on shelves maintaining visual standards
• Set aside and notify manager of defective, mismarked, mislabeled, incorrectly priced, shopworn or damaged merchandise
• Maintain cleanliness and safety standards throughout the retail shops/kiosks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Ability to work well individually and with a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of MS Excel and retail POS/Inventory systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to problem solve and think outside the box; React to issues in a constructive manner and be a proactive planner
• Prior warehouse or retail merchandising experience preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and Word.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to  pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for entire length of shift
• Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently
• Bending, reaching, and climbing on step stool/ladder
• Visual acuity to sufficiently see and distinguish merchandise and operate point-of-sale system
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
This is a year-round, part-time position. Hours are determined by business needs. During the off season this position requires early morning availability (shifts can start as early as 7am), however additional hours/times may be required including weekends. In-season shifts will be determined by the game schedule and will include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.