Coordinator - Partnership Activation & Events
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball ClubMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
Summary The Coordinator – Partnership Activation and Events will be responsible for supporting partnership sales efforts (renewal and new business), managing season-long sponsor activation and fulfillment programs and assisting with both baseball/non-baseball special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Fulfillment of all aspects of sponsorship agreements, both on game days and non-game days, including to onsite activations, in-game promotions, VIP experiences, signage, and hospitality
• Logistical lead and oversight for partner and special events like Brewers Baseball Academy, Field of Sweet Dreams, Brewers Mini-Marathon, Spring Training Partner Trip, Sponsor Summit, Aurora Caregivers, etc.
• Lead photo library and cataloging efforts; Ensure all assets, signage, special events, etc., are captured for both internal and external (partner) needs
• Coordinate and assist with other departments and Major League Baseball Advanced Media to fulfill sponsorship agreements
• Open dialogue with clients to continually evaluate that partnerships are accomplishing the established marketing goals
• Regular (i.e. daily) research and recapping of traditional TV broadcast, digital and social media mentions, highlight videos and signage inclusions for MBBC partners
• Coordinate and produce partnership activation books, year-end recaps and brand exposure analysis (TV / digital / social)
• Work closely with Scoreboard and Game Entertainment staff to ensure all pre-game, in-game and post-game sponsored promotions are running successfully
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, however, additional hours will be required on game days, weekends, evenings and some holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.