Assistant Store Manager
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball ClubMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Assistant Store Manager jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Assistant Store Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Store Manager? Summary
This position is responsible for delivering an excellent fan experience, providing direction to and supervision of retail sales associates, cashiering, stocking, and other retail needs in accordance with the Club's customer service and operations standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrates and models excellent customer service behaviors utilizing Brewers Team Store GLOVE standards: Greet, Listen, Offer, Validate & Enhance
• Supports the Store Manager and Director with training, developing and mentoring retail sales associates
• Assists Store Manager and Director with fostering an engaging associate environment through meaningful recognition and feedback
• Assists Store Manager in troubleshooting customer issues as needed
• Assists with customer phone sales – taking orders, processing sales and packaging orders
• Routinely responds to customer e-mails and customer online form submissions
• Executes daily opening and closing procedures, assist with day-to-day store operations
• Assists Store Manager with Manager on Duty (MOD) responsibilities
• Maintain correct register policies and cash-handling procedures with entire retail staff
• Efficiently processes sales utilizing retail point-of-sale system
• Assists with the execution of store promotions, gift-with-purchases, and other marketing/promotional activities
• Maintain Brewers Team Store merchandising standards – ensure merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed, routinely stock and arrange merchandise on shelves
• Follows Brewers Team Store policies and procedures, ensures they are consistently implemented and maintained in all store locations
• Assists the Store Manager in executing and maintaining Brewers Team Store cleaning, sanitizing and safety standards
• Assists the retail warehouse team with inventory and transfers as needed
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and reports to security/management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Excellent customer service skills and willing to adhere to company's customer service standards
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Basic math skills necessary to accurately handle money
• Willingness to upsell/recommend add on items to customers
• Prior retail leadership experience preferred (minimum one year)
• Previous cash handling experience required
• Prior experience working with point of sale (POS) system required
• High school diploma or GED required
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and use of the internet.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand up to 8-10 hours; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment can vary from quite loud, to moderate, to quiet.
This is a year-round position averaging 30-35 hours per week (more when in-season).
This position requires availability during all home games and requires flexibility with day shifts/night shifts, weekends and occasional holidays. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.