Mills EntertainmentSaratoga Springs, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Video Lead jobs in Saratoga Springs-NY
Search all Video Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Lead? Now Hiring: Video Lead for an upcoming Celebrity-driven tour
Mills Entertainment is looking for a VIDEO LEAD for an ongoing Celebrity-driven tour. This is an ongoing position, with the opportunity for a year-round retainer and/or full-time employment for qualified candidates.
This is a touring position, requiring extensive travel (up to 25 weeks per year). Candidates may be based anywhere in the continental US. Additional on-site employment opportunities may be available for applicants residing in the Albany, NY region.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee maintenance, freight, operations, and load-in and out of Video and Camera related equipment.
• Oversee on-site setup, optimizing systems for the best quality, providing technical direction to video team, addressing show needs, and resolving problems efficiently with practical solutions.
• Oversee video operations during live performances, including shooting and directing as required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in live event video production and expert-level technical video skills
• Touring experience, including advancing and overseeing technical theater
• Videography experience (Reality television and/or run & gun news collection camera experience preferred, but not required).
• Experience with a range of video equipment, including Blackmagic ATEM systems, Christie projectors, Panasonic cameras, Teradek Bolt wireless systems.
• Experience with Rear and Front Projection, including setup and rigging.
• Able to work independently and autonomously, supporting the artist and touring crew.
• Strong communication skills with strong project management and organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain composure against obstacles and solve immediate problems with thought and foresight.
• Able to build and maintain internal and external relationships and work in a team environment.
• Proven track record of collaboration, idea-sharing, building on other's ideas, giving due appreciation, and bringing out the best in others.
• Willing to work nonstandard work hours and travel frequently (must possess a valid passport)
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Valid driver's license required.
• Employment contingent upon completion of background check
• High School diploma or equivalent required, additional education preferred.
• Training begins July 24, 2021 (preferred)
• Tour dates: August - December 2021
• This is a bus and trailer tour; most nights will be spent on the sleeper bus.
• Travel and Accommodations provided
This is a paid position. Salary will be based upon experience.
We are committed to returning to touring with stringent health and safety protocols in mind for the safety and peace of mind for our entire touring company. To that end, we are asking all company members who are eligible to be fully vaccinated by the start of work.
Mills Entertainment, LLC is proud to be a diverse employer. We do not discriminate in our employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under the law.
Job Code: TCAPV061721