Tour Manager (Theatrical Tour)
Mills EntertainmentOn Tour, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2023 8:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Tour Manager (Theatrical Tour) jobs in On Tour-US
Search all Tour Manager (Theatrical Tour) postings
Full Time Job
Mills Entertainment is looking for an experienced Tour Manager to join our upcoming tour of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Live.
Dates: Pre Production: December 1 - 21, 2023 and Tour: January 5 - March 31, 2024 (Dates subject to change slightly)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the touring company (cast and crew) and oversee all day-to-day tour operations, including performances, VIP meet and greets and merchandise to uphold artistic integrity of touring production.
• Work in conjunction with the Tour's General Manager and Production Manager and as the Producer's representative with the touring company, venues, promoting and content partners.
• Be the central contact for tour date advance process with venues and touring staff, communicating relevant information to both venue and touring crews.
• Participate in weekly production meetings and general tour check-ins.
• Manage and maintain weekly operating budgets, expenses, and related reporting according to expense accounting procedure.
• Coordinate company travel, accommodations, and logistics according to Company standards.
• Act as company's on-site Human Resources representative
• Valid driver's license to share driving responsibilities. The tour travels in 15-person Sprinter vans.
• A Bachelors' degree in a related field preferred. Extended experience and combination of education may substitute for a degree. (Theater experience strongly preferred).
• Three or more years related experience in the touring field.
• Experience working in union houses and leading union crews.