Personal Executive Assistant
Mills EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Personal Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Personal Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Personal Executive Assistant? Mills Entertainment is an industry leader in branded live entertainment. The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at venues and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry's leading team.
This role provides, personal and administrative support and coordination, facilitating communication with high profile talent, agents, and other executives, representing the CEO and company professionally, furthering our strategic objectives. The work environment is collaborative, fast-paced, high performing, requiring a high degree of customer service and communication skills. The ideal candidate is trustworthy, exercising discretion, maintaining confidentiality, and will be an excellent communicator, who is very organized, with the ability to multi-task and shift priorities on demand, operating independently and proactively, ensuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner. Position Specific Details
• Works closely with the CEO to understand priorities, tracking progress throughout business day and maintains alignment with objectives.
• Maintains CEO's calendar, coordinates meetings and appointments and keeps parties appropriately informed on a timely basis when changes occur
• First point of contact, screening incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently as needed
• Provide personal assistance such as running errands, assisting with projects, helping with, ordering cards and gifts,, routine tasks, and arranging travel, etc.
• Responsible for the oversight of office housekeeping, supply management , and office management
• Arranges, books and monitors details of complex travel and itineraries
• Prepares expense reports and reconciles corporate credit card account
• Collect and compile data, preparing assigned standard reports, communicating with various external and internal partners as required
• Organizes and facilitates meetings, appointments, and conference calls as requested
• Creates and maintains presentation, database and spreadsheet files
• Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers
• Incidental cleaning (i.e. after meetings), serving food and beverages, and other tasks as needed
• Prepare correspondence, filing, photocopying, scanning, and fax and mail distribution as required.
• Request couriers and deliveries
• Support and demonstrate strong commitment to organization policies and procedures
• Additional responsibilities and tasks may be assigned as required by management
• High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
• Prior work experience in similar role required, preferably in entertainment industry
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and emotional maturity, working autonomously.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environment
• Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
• Exemplary planning and time management skills, multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures; up to date with advancements in office applications and tools; demonstrated proficiency with Google Docs and MS Office applications