Ticket Operations Event Staff
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Ticket Operations Event Staff (Seasonal)
The Ticket Operations Event Staff position is responsible for selling tickets, distributing will-call and servicing our guests at all Marlins home games and Marlins Park events with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
• Selling tickets at the Ticket Office windows
• Distributing will- call tickets
• Servicing all guests with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
• Serve as greeters to customers outside the Ticket Office windows.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi task.
• Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to baseball/events schedule.
• Cash handling experience
• Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• A minimum of one (1) year of customer service and/or box office experience is preferred.
• Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus