Intern - Group Sales & Service
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Group Sales & Service jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Intern - Group Sales & Service postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Group Sales & Service?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This seasonal internship focuses on project and event coordination to support the Group Sales & Service department. In this fast-paced sales environment, expert sales leaders will be coaching you, allowing you to acquire hands on experience with our ticket programs, gameday responsibilities, and providing sales support to our Ticket Sales & Service team members. Our mission at the Miami Marlins is to ''Exceed Expectations, Always.'' We are looking for talented team members that are driven, inclusive, innovative, passionate, and accountable to join our winning culture.
Assistance with Community Ticket Program:
• Assist coordination of Marlins community ticket programs and relations with community ticket partners. This includes generating a minimum of 25 outbound daily activities (such as calls and emails) to both current and prospective community ticket partners.
• Assist the Director of Group Sales & Service by helping oversee the day to day of the pillar programs necessary to accomplish hitting the departmental community ticket distribution and utilization goal.
• Going on-site to external locations and community events to promote the single game initiatives necessary to accomplish hitting the departmental community ticket goal.
Assistance with Gameday Activation:
• Assist in execution of Fan Experiences on gamedays for Marlins Members and group leaders. This could include pregame, in-game, and/or postgame Fan Experiences.
• Work directly with each Marlins sales executive, part-time staff, the game presentation team, and the building operations team to create a memorable experience that exceed client expectations.
• Activate online requests for in-game group welcome messages.
• Oversee the redemption of specialty items related to group sales and special themed events.
• Tracking of group sales inventory. Including but not limited to specialty items, sport watches, and more.
• Creating ticketing links and digital flyers upon inbound requests from Ticket Sales & Service team members.
• Coordinate with other internal departments related to planning and execution of special events, group hospitality events and other group ticket initiatives.
• Build internal homestand notes in synergy with the Building Operations and Game Presentation teams. This includes building event logistics and game day logs for staffing events.
• Communication of inbound Celebration Messages to Game Presentation for activation.
• Overseeing the tracking of Marlins game fan experiences and non-ticketed reception space bookings.
• Communicate directly with group leaders and other types of clients to plan and execute events in Marlins Park hospitality areas.
• Compile and communicate Group Welcome Messages for each homestand.
• Strong organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
• Available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Coachable and possesses a positive attitude.
• Delivers exemplary customer service.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to commit to the entire duration of the internship, from the mutually agreed upon start date to the end of the Miami Marlins 2021 Regular Season.