Guest Services Event Staff
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/9/2021 11:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Guest Services Event Staff jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Guest Services Event Staff postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Guest Services Event Staff? Guest Services Event Staff (Seasonal)
The Guest Services Event Staff will serve as one of the primary points of contact for all loanDepot park guests during games, special events, and tours.
• Proactively greet guests at Marlins Park gates and ticket lines with a friendly greeting and a smile
• Scan game tickets insuring that the proper ticket is being used to gain entry
• Assist fans in locating their ticketed seats
• Proactively provide assistance, answer questions and communicate security measures along with special event/ballpark information to guests
• Provide wheelchair assistance to guests
• Being alert to potential hazards in the ballpark such as foul balls and reporting incidents
• Monitor your assigned area for issues and opportunities to make lasting memories for our guests
• Receive and quickly act upon requests or complaints from guests; refer serious problems to supervisory staff.
• Must demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service, to all guests as well as internal staff, via face-to-face interaction and/or telephone.
• Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to baseball/special events schedule.
• Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time
• Must be able to work outdoors during all times of the year.
• Must be able to work all posts assigned, this includes but not limited to gates, interior, and exterior positions.
• Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
• A minimum of (1) year of customer/guest services experience is required.
• Must be able to interface well with all levels of the organization and represent the team in a highly professional manner.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• High school diploma or GED required, seeking college degree preferred.
• Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.