Grounds Crew Event Staff
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Grounds Crew Event Staff jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Grounds Crew Event Staff postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Grounds Crew Event Staff? Grounds Crew Event Staff (Seasonal)
The Grounds Crew position shall be responsible for performing field maintenance work at Marlins Park during each Marlins home game. Under the direction of the Grounds Department, this position will be responsible for the execution of all field and landscape maintenance tasks in order to ensure a safe and pristine playing surface that achieves the high standards of Major League Baseball.
• Must be able to take direction and work in a team environment
• Requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, and kneeling for long periods of time
• Heaving lifting up to 50 lbs. is required
• Must be able to work around dust, fumes and odors
• Must have the ability to work outdoors
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to the baseball/events schedule
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Turf management experience is a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.