Executive Assistant To Baseball Operations
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/24/2020 1:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Executive Assistant To Baseball Operations jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Executive Assistant To Baseball Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant To Baseball Operations? Position Summary:
The Executive Assistant to Baseball Operations is a highly skilled administrative professional who provides a wide range of support services to Baseball Operations. The Executive Assistant requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Provides executive administrative support to the Baseball Operations
• Handle details of a highly confidential, sensitive and critical nature
• Manage business travel arrangements including flights and hotel accommodations
• Responsible for managing the executive calendar, prepare internal/external correspondence, and telephone screening
• Coordination of meetings including agenda creation and review notes
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, and presentations
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
• Ability to travel to Jupiter, FL from late February through March
• Other duties as requested and/or needed
• Being extremely efficient, attention to detail, organized and resourceful.
• Flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, note taking/dictation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Great interpersonal skills and professional interaction with internal and external clients
• Ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations
• High level of integrity, ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration or related field, or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience as an executive assistance supporting a C-level executive. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.