Director - Marketing
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
The Director, Marketing is responsible for creating value through marketing programs that drive brand awareness, increase ticket sales, fan engagement and drive revenue. This highly visible role will work across all departments and partner with marketing leaders to develop and drive efforts to enhance customer value. This role leads a team in the development and implementation of both long range and seasonal strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Develop marketing plans that thread through all areas of the business – Creative Services, Digital Marketing, Brand Impact, Media, Game Presentation, and Community Outreach.
• Coordinate with internal departments to ensure all organizational goals and programs are executed and delivered with proper messaging.
• Oversee ticket sales and service marketing efforts including campaign strategy and management.
• Manage advertising strategy, ensuring proper message reaches the target audience through appropriate channel and media partner placement.
• Commission research from outside organizations to inform integrated marketing and advertising plans.
• Oversee Manager of Marketing and Marketing Coordinators. Ensure all members of staff remain consistent in execution, tone and prioritization.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Team Player with strong leadership skills
• Self-starter, proactive, and comfortable multi-tasking
• Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
• Creative and able to think around problems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Exceptional writing and grammatical skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
• Collaborative team player able to work with a variety of departments and different personalities
• The ability to work with multicultural populations
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• A minimum of seven (7) years professional work experience in Marketing
• Medical PPO/Dental PPO/Life/Disability Insurance
• Vacation and personal paid time off
• 401K plan plus employer matching
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?