Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
The Creative Director will lead the creative direction for the Miami Marlins. This individual will build and lead a team dedicated to producing the best story telling creative through visual representation including video and print. As part of the Marketing Department, reporting to the Senior Vice President, Marketing & Community Relations, the Creative Director will be responsible for the creative vision, implementation, and execution of the Miami Marlins brand. The Creative Director will oversee the design team, video team, project manager and copy writer.
• Responsible for leading a highly creative and productive team to develop creative direction, set creative parameters, and implement a creative experience for the Miami Marlins with a focus on developing branded content and experiences across all platforms.
• Work within budget parameters to create and maintain an excellent standard for all branded creative that reinforces the brand vision, values, and positioning attributes while delivering on business goals.
• Creative Director will work with internal key stalk holders [Corporate Sales, Ticket Sales, Suites, Marketing and Digital] to develop content ideas while still maintaining the creative parameters of the brand.
• Manage internally and externally driven creative.
• Manage project manager to estimate and manage project budgets and schedules.
• Grow and develop talent.
• Collaborate with the Digital team to insure consistent social media experience.
• Work externally with agencies, and other internal and external creative resources to bring the best thinking, imagination, and creativity to the position.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• The ability to think holistically about creative across all platforms.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Ability to manage budgets and timelines efficiently.
• History of leading a pro-active and successful team to produce break through, premium, and multi-platform campaigns.
• Well versed in the production process including development, concepting, writing, pitching, and shoot production as well as pre and post-production for linear assets, and digital content.
• The ability and willingness to collaborate across departments.
• Ability to think strategically, executes quickly, and drives objectives toward meeting a common goal.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 10 years of experience in sports and entertainment.
• Medical PPO/Dental PPO/Life/Disability Insurance
• Vacation and personal paid time off
• 401K plan plus employer matching
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?