Coordinator, Human Resources
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 3/19/2021 5:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Coordinator, Human Resources jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Coordinator, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Human Resources? Coordinator, Human Resources (Seasonal)
Are you inspired by an organization that is driven to 'Exceed Expectations' both on and off the field? Our HR Seasonal Coordinator will have hands-on HR experience in a professional sports organization all while contributing to the overall goals of the HR department. We are looking for a self-motivated, accountable, adaptable, positive person, that is motivated by making a lasting impact at the Miami Marlins.
• Responsible for the administrative tasks, from onboarding to offboarding, to ensure a positive employee experience.
• Assists with preparing the workspace for new hire orientation.
• Responsible for generating monthly reports and ensuring data accuracy.
• Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
• Partners to create and implement employee engagement and recognition events
• Assists with researching new initiatives, building presentations, and creating marketing materials
• Schedules and organizes appointments; takes notes during departmental meetings.
• Offers internal customer service to the Marlins staff by answering frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
• Proofreads and types documents and correspondence produced by department.
• Assist in the coordination of all job and external events.
• Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, and other related employment matters.
• Available to attend Marlins home games.
• Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
• Partners with the team on enforcing health and safety protocols
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief People Officer.
• Proactive, organized and detail-oriented person who can prioritize their workload and follow through with minimal supervision.
• Professional communications skills (written and verbal) that creates trusting relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
• An understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures and an ability to work effectively and relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds at all levels within the company.
• Self-motivated individual with high degree of responsibility including confidentiality, sense of urgency, and accountability.
• Professional ethics.
• Must be a team player, who passionate about the department's work and reputation.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Game Day coverage required.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• A minimum of two years of related office experience with administrative responsibilities required (experience in the Human Resources field preferred) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.