Coordinator, Corporate Communications and Employee Engagement
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/23/2021 3:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Corporate Communications and Employee Engagement jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Coordinator, Corporate Communications and Employee Engagement postings
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Corporate Communications and Employee Engagement will be responsible for developing and managing engaging content through multiple internal channels. Additionally, the Associate will provide project coordination for communications initiatives, plan development, writing, editing, proofing and other related communications activities. We are looking for talented team members that are driven, inclusive, passionate, and accountable to join our winning culture.
• Manage internal communications output, serving as communication liaison to internal staff; create, develop and execute strategic communications plans with focus on employee engagement and messaging.
• Manage all facets of communications projects for Marlins staff, including print, digital, video, and special events
• Manage projects of increased complexity, sensitivity, and importance to the organization; develop and edit major print or digital productions
• Develop new communications methods and refine current core messaging to engage Marlins staff, ensuring organizational consistency in all aspects of communication as well as education and reinforcement of core values
• Identifies and recommends new technology applications that will improve communications and team member engagement.
• Streamline and enhance communication cadence and methods, incorporating latest industry trends and best practices
• Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization's strategic vision
• Consult with various internal departments on goals and objectives, working with internal stakeholders to exceed expectations; provide guidance and suggested action
• Manage mass internal communications processes, coordinating scheduling, proofreading, editing, tests, and deployment. Maintains email distribution lists and tags, including periodic updates. Works closely with HR team to ensure lists are accurate and current.
• Oversee company Intranet governance, including periodic content reviews, needed maintenance, and updating
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize projects appropriately
• Ensure consistent framing of messages
• Complete projects on time and within budget
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in Journalism, Communications, English, or related field
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience with Photoshop, Adobe Writer, PowerPoint and related visual communications programs.
• Willingness and ability to collaborate, navigate and represent a communications point-of-view in an organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
Education & Experience
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Intermediate level skill in Photoshop.
• Experience in project management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.